Saturday, January 30, 2010

Creamy Cm Mean Period What Does A TON Of Creamy White Cm Mean?

What does a TON of Creamy white cm mean? - creamy cm mean period

I mean, a ton .. I know, TMI. But the point where I must continue to change my underwear. I'm due for af on the 20th. I know I could be anything ... Never in my 26 years earlier. No, not an infection that had only a pap a month ago and I have no pain or itching. It's boring. I still think I make my tenure. I had sex last week, so I do not know "that". Any person who is similar in front of me, where there is a regular event?

Thanks

2 comments:

Proud Mommy of two boys! said...

Once the download more youre pregnant and it seems that you want to buy the shirts, pants just in case that could ruin your clothes

EXPECTING ✿~.•¨`•✿ said...

This simply means that your body is prepared for the birth. It is a good thing. Do not worry. You can always start with a thin panty liner?

Post a Comment