Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Car Cd Player Accessories Help Me Hook Up My Cd Player In My Car.?

Help me hook up my cd player in my car.? - car cd player accessories

What am I doing wrong? I always put my relationship with my CD player (yellow) and cap (red) on my JVC CD player with the stock battery cables son (I have a harness to the cables with the camp directly) into the CD drive. Online now saying that) the battery is also orange (constant 12V) and yellow (12-volt function. I have tried using yellow and red of the OIC to 12V in the car together and solo, happens. But if I touch the orange car and fire speaker wire will start the CD, but weak, then I have the yellow and red to orange lights of the car disappears so touched by the light when I do not know what I doing wrong I have about this b4 even addictive in my car CD player.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what I do is a compound that easily in your division, that a connection for the CD drive, and plug it in. .. one goes

Post a Comment