Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exterior House Colors I Am Trying To Choose Exterior House Paint Colors. I Need To Make Final Decisions....?

I am trying to choose exterior house paint colors. I need to make final decisions....? - exterior house colors

What colors or characteristics of the exterior of a house are in poor taste, would be ugly, trendy threat, right? I've heard that the third "accent" color is a tendency, if it is a different color for the shutters and doors. I think they just want the shutters, a little lighter than the color of the royal house and the door to a darker shade match. Too boring?

2 comments:

Once Upon A midnight said...

Soft earth tones (green, brown) with dark shutters. Nothing too drastic.
Stay away from the screaming bright colors.
Light blue or dark blue with chills and accessories.
Thank you and good luck

Reesh said...

I think it really depends on the style of the house. I went to the 18th Century colonial pallets. Pale yellow with strands of black and white border. A cornflower blue shutters with white and black. I think that is white and white with black trim parts that really for me.

There are many many combinations there are so terrible - usually new developments! I would try to prevent monochrome. Picking three colors, which makes part of the same spectrum of light dark type your apartment look 'meh'.

Caution light to go. Sometimes there is a color map, and I think it will be for the outside of a house, large and in fact, if you painted your house in your area, the color-blind. Watch out!

Post a Comment