Sunday, December 27, 2009

Industrial Dish Washer Cut Refusing To Heal After Several Months. Beginning To Spread.?

Cut refusing to heal after several months. Beginning to spread.? - industrial dish washer

Hello, I have a very serious and getting worse. It all started when I worked in a restaurant. As a rule, had to wash dishes with detergent industry force 6 months. Nobody has used gloves and seem to work no problem and I did not know until my fingers were very dry, and when I turned around there was a very deep cut. I Met a bandage thought of her, it was a problem, and still do the dishes for a month. The court refused to heal and if they showed an improvement, should be irritated and begin to pus and dried, worse than the bleeding caused when he accidentally twisted.

I have tried everything to cure, such as putting Neosporin, lotion to dry to help keep him bandages, etc.. and cure is not yet. It's been 4 months and still no luck: (Help me please in despair. It was to be expanded further with the finger. It is so sensitive that the slightest touch, bleeding furiously, and in some cases, to ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment