Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Different Ways To Use A Bandana What Are Some Different Ways To Hang A Bandana From....?

What are some different ways to hang a bandana from....? - different ways to use a bandana

Trucks from the rearview mirror? How to tie a knot and hang in the loop? Is it possible to tie the corners of the game in the mirror? And if I meant something and you think it's a bit feminine to your car? (I'm a man). Sometimes I see a farm or a truck with that country. Thank you for your answers.

1 comments:

Jai Cartier said...

FYI .... It is illegal to have anything that your vision of the trip, especially on something obscure, as big as a handkerchief. Trust me, I know there was a problem the police a ticket for my graduation and tie Acorn bs SpongeBob ... The statement that he was hiding and my peripheral vision while driving. And it was endangering my life and those around me on the street. $ 100 eff'n ticket! #@*%$ Police thank you!

Post a Comment