Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Test Packets Sent And Receved College Information Packets?

College information packets? - how to test packets sent and receved

How do I get information packets from the university sent me? Sophomore highshchool and I love watch college, you want to participate can. It inormation get parcels sent to me? Is there somewhere I take a personality test or W / E and universities have begun to send information packets or simply sitesthat me to the mailing list? Or I can only every college website and request information there individul drive?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

collegeboard.com
or
petersons.com has a thing called "Colleges Want You"

Just answer a few or as many questions as you like and universities that match the criteria you've submitted.

But believe me, now I'm big and I do not receive mail at the university. I take an average of 10 20. per day, or sometimes I propose to research the schools you want on the Internet, and then if you are sure you want to ask for specific information from them. I colleges chance that I never send my data. I started recycling containers full of great brochures unnecessary.

Post a Comment