Monday, February 15, 2010

I Have A Bump On My Gum And It Is Giving Me A Toothache What Is This Big Bump In My Sisters Mouth?

What is this big bump in my sisters mouth? - i have a bump on my gum and it is giving me a toothache

My little sister (only 6 ... bad) complained of a toothache, so he took to the dentist. She had a very bad couple of caves, and we had to make an appointment in the city to get teeth pulled. After a few days later, the right half of his face swollen SOOO bad, then taken to the hospital and gave him some antibiotics. Well, today said that they are so great, and I mean much like bags hanging from his upper gums. It seems pretty hard, but theres no pus out ... yet. No idea what it is and the best approach? Should I stop until it seems? Or what?

2 comments:

susieQcl... said...

Someone in your house to take some responsibility and help the child learn to learn care of their teeth by brushing at least 2 times a day and your dentist for regular dental visits every 6 months shall receive full current voids and make Ensure that your diet is good, and that no alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages, fruit juices not prepared, but means milk and water and food containing eggs, meat, vegetables, foods and no junk food and fast ... ..

Otherwise, you must condemn them to a life of poor oral health and tooth decay!

This is a wake-up call, and I hope someone listens, she is only 6! and take care of a child must be an adult's why!

And the bag ..... call the dentist!

Rabbit R said...

I would say it's an abscess, antibiotics could be cleared up, but otherwise should call the dentist and tell him about it and wondered if the best thing to do would be to provide the date, whatever that happens to make Do not make things worse, it is very painful for them, and if it breaks and can infect a major problem.

Post a Comment