Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tesco Barbra Daly Dainty Doll Foundation Which Shade To Get ?

Dainty doll foundation which shade to get ? - tesco barbra daly

Hello, I think, given this foundation, and for people with pale skin, and since the establishment DALY Barbra Tesco color area I always get is proceline, somemore and she turned around and simply not the "shadow of ivory, so I measured by the computer, and orange for my pale skin. Like everyone else lol ivory tones in a different brand

I have my delicate wrists and closed Nicola Roberts and shades ivory, white or ivory too Porcelin proceline both orange and white look good on me, but I will not ask too much light, which might well lol the color you over the network, But if someone tries to say that the skin color pale

if you have a pale skin andThey have made all the colors of ivory into the shop, and orange peel that you have the same skin color as me, and when you made this product, you get the shade, thank you

5 comments:

Cotton headed ninny muggins said...

I thnk d'Ivoire is very pale and I doubt that many people know never to use. Samples of the colors are not very accurate for me and see a little darker than how they actually perform. Maybe you should get two and tried to mix colors to get your perfect shade. It is difficult to shop when you can see the exact shade!

Hatless in Seattle said...

Try a little test of foundations in the inner area of the wrist ... They rub it and see if they are the natural color ... then this is the place for you.

Ever thought about it, instead of with a light powder? Clinque make a good choice and make the light .... It is easier to attach and remove from Foundations. just an idea!

darlakut... said...

First, after applying your foundation is too light and take your blush brush and give a quick brush of the region and foreheadd T. for advice on how to deal with when they show the make-up withmakeupp watchQVC. I learned a lot and have great ideas and advice without buying something!

3825me said...

Buy online without a reason!

Katie said...

You may want to Boots and ask them to do and a consultation on the skin foundation, is free and is able to perfectly and do the kind of foundation, for example, if you have dry skin or fat, etc.

Hope this helps
Good Luck xxxxxx

(An excellent work, clinic, I am pale and find that its http://www.clinique.co.uk/templates/prod nude shade works very well ...

Even if you do not want to be tested on their wrists wrists :-) color and test the color of the face may be different, you try on your jaw.

Post a Comment